You Were Meant to Fly.
Traci Can Help You Get There.
It’s time for you to become the person you’ve always wanted to be.
Certified Hypnotherapist and Life Coach
Traci A. Kanaan
Certified Hypnotherapist and Life Coach
NLP, Hypnosis, and Hypnotherapy really helped me during a dark time in my life. I was in the midst of divorcing my husband of 18 years while taking care of my mother with dementia. These skills helped me stay grounded and healed the wounds from these dramatically altering events. Now, I want to inspire and empower others with these same skills.
That’s why I do what I do.
National Federation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming; Venice, FL
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Hypnotist
- Basic NLP
- Master NLP
- NLP Trainer
San Diego Institute of Hypnotherapy; San Diego, CA
- Certified Hypnotist: Identity By Design Process
- Certified Hypnotist: Conversational Hypnosis
- Certified Hypnotist: Hypnotic Presentation Skills
- Face Reading, Chinese Medicine & Hypnotherapy
Virginia Hypnosis; Franconia, VA
- Certified Hypnotist
The Florida Institute of Hypnotherapy; Tampa, FL
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist
Sexual Freedom Hypnosis; Lindley, United Kingdom
- Sexual Freedom Hypnosis Practitioner
Minister, Universal Life Church
- Jedi Knight
Areas of Expertise
- NLP Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- HNLP Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Mind Bending Language
- Eye Movement Therapy
- Parts Therapy
- Pattern Interrupts
- Natal Regression
- Childhood Regression
- Pain Management
- Hypnosis for Dentistry
- Hypnosis for Childbirth
- Past Life Regression
- Reincarnation of the Soul
- Transmigration of the Soul
- Lucid Dreaming
- Astral Projection and Remote
- Old Soul
- Entity Release
- Alien Abduction
- Programming with Pleasure
- Instant and Rapid Inductions
- Hypnosis with Myers Briggs
- Personality Types
- Chinese Face Reading
- Erotic Hypnosis
- Erotic Hypnotherapy
- Life Coaching
Traci Kanaan was born and raised in Berea, OH. She began studying piano at The Cleveland Institute of Music (at the insistence of her mother), but was eventually asked to “move on” after burning through 8 teachers in 8 years due to her “inability to follow instruction” and “play music the way it was written.” With the help of an understanding adjunct piano professor at Baldwin-Wallace College who encouraged her creativity, Traci graduated from Berea High in 1987 with a scholarship in music. She attended Otterbein University in 1991 graduating with a B.A. in Music and Business. Little did her parents know she would eventually use her $60,000 degree in music to sing funny songs…around the world!
Traci left Ohio in 1995 and moved to Palmetto, FL to be with her boyfriend, marrying him in 1997. Later that year, she started Traci Keychain Advertising Specialties, Inc. and began selling promotional products and corporate gifts to local businesses. She was nominated for Manatee Small Business of the Year in 1999, 2000, & 2001. In 2004, she decided to become an independent promotional products distributor for Kaeser & Blair, Inc. She eventually sold her accounts in 2014 so she could pursue comedy full-time. During this time Traci was very active in the community as a business leader and community volunteer. She was a member of The Manatee Chamber of Commerce and The Palmetto Rotary for nearly 20 years. She served as President of The Palmetto Rotary Club in 2004-2005 and again in 2014-2015. She also served as Chairman for Keep Manatee Beautiful.
In 2002, Traci performed at her first open mic and was bitten hard by the stand-up comedy bug. She worked her way to headline smaller clubs in 2007, and began developing her persona, The Princess of Parodies. She released her comedy CD in 2009, called “Tinkle Tinkle Little Star.” Also in 2009, Traci was hired to perform at a clothing optional resort. With the recession in 2008, comedy clubs were closing and Traci saw an opportunity to expand her comedy market by creating another musical comedy persona specifically for swingers, nudists and BDSMers. That show/persona became The Dominatrix of Ditties, and Traci entertains internationally on swinger cruises, hotel takeover parties, clothing optional resorts and other events for sexually adventurous adults. The Dominatrix of Ditties was voted Top Female Lifestyle Entertainer by the Annual Lifestyle Awards in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
In addition to being a comedian, Traci is also a Certified Hypnotist, Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, and Stage Hypnotist. Traci decided to open a dedicated hypnosis center in 2015 when she saw how powerful hypnosis was in helping her cope with the separation and divorce of her husband while simultaneously dealing being her mother’s full-time caregiver. Now divorced and past the loss of her mother, Traci enjoys helping others feel better for an hour as a comedian, or for a lifetime as a Hypnotist.
Traci integrates her training as a Certified Hypnotist and Hypnotherapist with 22 years as a business owner/entrepreneur and 17 years as a stand up comedian. She incorporates any number of 30+ different hypnosis and healing modalities in her sessions to get her clients to the next best version of themselves in the least amount of time. With over 1700+ hours, numerous certifications, and hundreds of sessions, Traci consistently adds 150-200+ hours of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy education to her training each year.
What sets Traci apart from her competitors, is that while trained in traditional Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy, her connections performing with sexually adventurous adults has led to her becoming a leader in the field of Erotic Hypnosis and Erotic Hypnotherapy for Sexually Adventurous Adults. She is one of the few Certified Sexual Freedom Hypnosis Practitioners in the U.S., as well as a BDSM, Kink & Fetish Friendly Hypnosis Professional.
10 Fun Facts about Traci
- Traci has performed comedy for over 15 years, and she has opened for numerous internationally famous comedians including David Alan Grier, Gilbert Gottfried, and Gallagher.
- Traci has two cats, Thelma and Louise. She is their therapy human. They were her mother’s cats before her mother passed away in March of 2017.
- Traci has a set of wings tattooed on her upper back and arms with piano keys interspersed in the feathers as a reminder to rise above.
- Traci is on a quest to visit all 50 states. She only has eight more to go: Hawaii, North Dakota, Montana, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
- Traci loves an app called Roadside America. It has every weird sculpture, historical plaque, and monument to weirdness in the U.S. When she was a full-time comedian, she found this to be the best way to spend her spare tim. She saw things you’ll never see anywhere else.
- Traci and Doug travel with a dinosaur they named Gerry A. T-Rex (pronounced geriatrics). It started as a joke when they were in New Jersey for the day waiting to fly to England for a cruise. They began taking pictures of him wherever they went, and he started getting a little following. You can follow Gerry’s Adventures on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WheresGerry
- Traci loves playing SCRABBLE and Words With Friends. She was a Nationally Sanctioned Scrabble Director at one time.
- Traci loves pop culture: favorites are Alice in Wonderland, Wonder Woman, and Rocky and Bullwinkle.
- Some of Traci’s favorite comedians are Steve Martin, Judy Tenuta, and Chris Rock.
- Traci’s favorite books are: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, The Magical Art of Tidying by Marie Kondo, and The Pendergast Series by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child.